Thursday, November 6, 2014

Missing my Morning Dr. Pepper

Every morning, after dropping Meg off at school, I usually grab a  for breakfast.
It usually would come in a cup, that looks kind of like:  Yes. That's a Route 44. I guess it could have been worse. It could have been one of those trash can sized cups, from 7-11. Ha! Ewwwwwww. 
 Well. Here's to changes! 
Breakfast is served: 

Straight up ice water. I'll save the lemons and cucumbers for tonight.
This is going to be difficult. No sense in lying about it. I have been on "vacation" since October 20th. I've gotten accustomed  to normal living. Sounds nice, and all, but, I work overnights. I am going to have to get back into the night shift routine, without soda!
Well, wish me luck, I'm going to take a nap in about an hour, but first? Red Band Society MUST be watched.
Until next time...

If you haven't subscribed yet click here to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment