Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My oh My, time to say Goodbye... to soda!

Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Hi! I am about to start my second journey in quitting. Sounds crazy, right? Well, I am actually going to quit drinking soda pop.

At least once a week, I am going to post my measurements. I know! What woman in her right mind would share that with EVERYONE? Well. Me, of course.

I will also share my weight. Starting out, I won't be doing any special workouts, or anything like that. Just switching soda out, and replacing it with sugarless tea and water.

Easy peazy, right? Wrong! I need to make sure I my head doesn't explode, due to lack of sugar and caffeine. Aleve, motrin, ibuprofin, and Tylenol are stocked. I have ice, lemons, cucumbers, and water. I brewed black tea, and green tea.

Now it's time to start!

Here are my measurements, this time. Beginning measurements.
(Oh, all measurements are taken from the widest part of each area, every time)

Chest: 39 inches

Waist: 38 inches

Hips: 43 inches

Thighs: r-25in L-24.5in

Calves: r&l-15in

Biceps: r&l-13in

Weight: 165lbs

Height: 4'11"

Here are my start pictures. (In my kid's room. Lol.)




Let the GAMES begin!

Don't forget to subscribe for updates via email. 





No comments:

Post a Comment