Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Oh, Man! I had a small Dr. Pepper!

Gah! I was craving a soda, so bad, so,  I stopped at McDonalds, and got a small Dr. Pepper. I took a drink, and it was DISGUSTING! I am happy with this result. I like that I don't like the taste of Dr. Pepper anymore. That crap is the devil.




Tomorrow I measure, and weigh in. I don't think I have lost much, if anything at all. I have a feeling I should wait until I wake up from my sleep (around 2pm) to weigh in, because, I am typically bloated after working a night shift. It's quite strange, actually. So, stay tuned for that. =)




I have been without a bunch of soda for a couple of weeks now. My skin isn't horribly dry, I no longer get headaches from not drinking soda. I think a lot of stuff is much sweeter than when I was drinking tons of soda every day. I have better energy. I am more clear minded. (Does that make sense? lol) My body doesn't ache anywhere near as bad as it used to. I don't get pain shooting through my stomach anymore. (wondering how close to diabetes I really was. eek!) I also love drinking water now. My tea is usually pretty watered down, when I drink it, also, with no sugar or sweetener at all.



My daughter isn't very happy about not getting a soda as often as she was. I figure why not fix this now, rather than wait until she's too old, or too far gone to help her. I think, this upcoming week, I am going to start adding in a little bit workouts, cardio type stuff. Especially since I am running a 5k on Saturday! Oh dear. I sure am glad I quit smoking and quit drinking so much pop. Yeesh.




So, Here's something fun! Click here to see how much sugar is ACUTALLY in your sweet drink!




And, CLICK HERE to see how much you can gain, just from drinking soda!




Now, just think. I went from drinking at least 6 cans of soda a day, to less than 1, every other day.



Quite a few of you readers have quit drinking soda, recently, so, I would like to take this time to ask how its going for you? Are you noticing any changes with your body?


I am going to go do 25 jumping jacks, now. And maybe utilize the stairs. ha!


Good luck to you all! <3


And, check back tomorrow, for my measurements.






No comments:

Post a Comment